Join Team Decatur and Get Active!
On July 15th attend the Team Decatur Kickoff Event at the Decatur Recreation Center, 6 – 8 pm.
Join Mayor Baskett and Race Director and Olympian Jeff Galloway for this fun event which kicks off the free eight week training program offered through September 10.
• Health and Fitness Expo featuring local businesses sharing information on getting and keeping fit and nutrition.
• Wear fitness clothes to participate in fun activities including Jazzercise, Tai Chi, Aerobics and more.
• Drawings for prizes including free fitness classes, gift certificates and more
• Get information on Team Decatur, the running and walking group formed to participate in the Kaiser Permanente Run/Walk 5k. This is our fourth year!
• A special appearance by Doc Broc!
• Meet Olympian Jeff Galloway
• Learn about “Bright at Night” and receive a free blinkie light to keep you safe.
To join Team Decatur, visit http://www.kpcorporaterunwalk.com and register for the KP Corporate Run/Walk 5k. Be sure to select Team Decatur from the list of corporate teams.
Register for the KP Corporate Run/Walk by August 1 and be entered into a drawing for a Running Camp/Retreat with Jeff Galloway at Blue Mountain Beach, FL.
For more information on Team Decatur visit http://www.decaturga.com/teamdecatur.
Enjoy these photos from last year’s event:
Bring the whole family. Free. 231 Sycamore Street, Decatur. For more information firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-553-6541.